Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Beringer and Mondavi

Beringer


Mondavi
Two Adult Females - Spayed

When I first heard about these two cats they were scheduled to be put down at noon and it was 11:05.  At first I thought there was nothing I could do for them, but I stuck my neck out anyway and said that I would find a home for them if that would get them off of death row.

 It worked.  But now I have to make good on the home I promised to find!

The wine sisters have been at a foster home recovering from some minor sniffles that they caught while at the animal shelter and are now in good health and ready for their forever homes.

We believe they may have been left on their own when their human passed away but only they know the whole story and they aren't talking.

Joe's Cat Ranch will throw in a bottle of wine to whomever adopts one or both of these fine animals.

email:  Joe@FantomPenguin.com


No comments:

Post a Comment